Laughed out loud when I read Trey's....Hope mine makes you smile too.
1. When I talk to people I count their eyes, nose holes, ears and mouth...over and over...Mostly everyone has 7 things to count...In a crowded room, I am constantly counting by sevens..
2. When I drive alone in the car I am usually singing at the top of my lungs..
3. When I drive with my family I am usually singing at the top of my lungs..
4. I Never thought I would like Nascar.
5. I am constantly counting things during conversation. Pictures, windows, anything that can be counted.
6. When I watch tv my wife gets on to me for chewing my tongue.
7. I dipped smokeless tobacco for 15 years...quit 4 years ago. The smell makes me sick, but I still crave it.
8. I sound just like Garth Brooks when I sing.
9. I have downloaded karoake songs on my ipod.
10. I long to brush my hair again someday.
11. I honestly and truly believe that Oswald acted alone!
12. Growing up, I watched tv regularly...now, I can't even tell you what is on when and who is on it.
13. When I played football in college, I played dirty in the pile-ups and talked a lot of noise.
14. I can eat a lot of steak.
15. I have never liked baseball players.
16. I like Coach Botos and Ryan Mills.
17. When I was little I thought black and white television was how the world really looked in the old days.
18. In my dreams I can't run, but I can fly.
19. I can sing any song on the radio, but struggle in church to find the right tune.
20. I am a loyalist.
21. I love history.
22. I am a big fan of some broadway musicals...I can sing every song word for word of "Jesus Christ Superstar"
23. I have bench pressed 405 lbs before, squatted 695.
24. I stole a car and took it on a joy ride in high school.
25. I totaled a car that I had stolen for a joy ride in high school.
26. My first car in high school was a totaled 1973 volkswagon super beetle that someone had taken on a joy ride.
27. I don't like to limit myself to 25.