Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 random things about me..

Laughed out loud when I read Trey's....Hope mine makes you smile too.

1. When I talk to people I count their eyes, nose holes, ears and mouth...over and over...Mostly everyone has 7 things to count...In a crowded room, I am constantly counting by sevens..

2. When I drive alone in the car I am usually singing at the top of my lungs..

3. When I drive with my family I am usually singing at the top of my lungs..

4. I Never thought I would like Nascar.

5. I am constantly counting things during conversation. Pictures, windows, anything that can be counted.

6. When I watch tv my wife gets on to me for chewing my tongue.

7. I dipped smokeless tobacco for 15 years...quit 4 years ago. The smell makes me sick, but I still crave it.

8. I sound just like Garth Brooks when I sing.

9. I have downloaded karoake songs on my ipod.

10. I long to brush my hair again someday.

11. I honestly and truly believe that Oswald acted alone!

12. Growing up, I watched tv regularly...now, I can't even tell you what is on when and who is on it.

13. When I played football in college, I played dirty in the pile-ups and talked a lot of noise.

14. I can eat a lot of steak.

15. I have never liked baseball players.

16. I like Coach Botos and Ryan Mills.

17. When I was little I thought black and white television was how the world really looked in the old days.

18. In my dreams I can't run, but I can fly.

19. I can sing any song on the radio, but struggle in church to find the right tune.

20. I am a loyalist.

21. I love history.

22. I am a big fan of some broadway musicals...I can sing every song word for word of "Jesus Christ Superstar"

23. I have bench pressed 405 lbs before, squatted 695.

24. I stole a car and took it on a joy ride in high school.

25. I totaled a car that I had stolen for a joy ride in high school.

26. My first car in high school was a totaled 1973 volkswagon super beetle that someone had taken on a joy ride.

27. I don't like to limit myself to 25.

6 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

#1, 5, & 16 concern me ... I'm thinking long term counseling will help. :)

I liked your list

Marci said...

I agree with Trey #16, concerns me a little! Loved your list!

Will said...

#15 states that i don't like baseball players...#16 Coach Botos and Ryan are baseball players...just clearing that up!

Ginger Wilson said...

Are you counting the number of words in my comment?

Charla (SHar-la) said...

The counting thing MIGHT be the reason people get frustrated when they finish their side of the conversation and you have no idea what was said and, if you know them well enough, say, "Okay, wait, repeat that one more time," and if you don't know them well enough you just nod your head and then ask someone else if they were in close proximity what it was the person trying to converse with you said. Seriously, props to AKP.

Jody Piper said...

Ok...my bad, but I didn't know you had a blog and now I'll be addicted! Love the random posts...and love that car story. I agree with the camper purchase...you can't take it with you (money or the camper) so enjoy it while you can. I LOVE TO CAMP (we will just try to stay clear of all rocks in the future...see my blog!).