Monday, October 12, 2009


First Six Weeks...all in, all done! Wow that was fast! Funny how each school year goes faster and faster. Of course, Feb. and Jan. will crawl. I have been away from this blog for awhile....To all of my blog readers I would like to apologize for that. But, fear not, I have returned. I hope to make a more concentrated effort to keep the blog up this school year. (Well, at least I will try!)
Everything is going just peachy here in C-town. We are having a great school year. There are some negative things that I could comment on, but I am not going to. This blog needs to be a positive read, not a buzz kill of your time. My family is awesome! My wife is getting prettier by the day and my kids are growing so fast. I can't believe how fast time is flying by with this crazy bunch.
I had a great friend and his family stay with us last weekend. It was awesome. It is so refreshing to reconnect with old friends. I miss all my friends. I am a very loyal person to those I become friends with. I miss all my friends dearly. The ones from Burk, College, and even the ones from here that have moved on. I wish I could snap my fingers and the friends would show up and we could be together. That would be awesome. Maybe someday that is what Heaven will be like. All of my family and friends right there with me. Oh, and that I would have hair like Fabio...please God, if not, that is fine...just thought it would be nice to brush my hair again....with my friends....saying, "Dude, nice hair!"
HAHAHAHA......Hope everyone has a good day.

No comments: