Monday, January 5, 2009

The Trip to the PALO DURO


Since Amanda blasted me (sort of) about how I was the only baby on the trip, I thought I would try to explain myself. It is COLD in a camper in the Palo Duro in January. So, naturally I was awake most of the time making sure everything was ok in the trailer...But, I will agree with my bride, everything else went awesome! We had a great time. If you want to see some cool pics, check out her blog today. My justification for getting this trailer was for the time we can spend together as a family. I only have a window of time with my kids to enjoy the trailer like this. So, it is worth every penny. I am doing all of this now before I hear, "Dad, I don't want to go."
BTW...I got a facebook page, trying to figure out to navigate through it. Any helpful suggestions are appreciated.

1 comment:

TREY MORGAN said...

Looks like the same camp ground we always stay in. Also, RUN THOSE HEATERS ... :)

Can't wait to see the camper