Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am loving life!


I did it, well...Santa did it. I came home from Amarillo the other day with a travel trailer behind my truck. It is now beside my house. And, in Clark Griswald fashion, I am soon to take the family to The Palo Duro Canyon!
I am sure to blog about our experience with the new trailer and the Canyon in December.
Man, what a great Christmas! Kris got a dog, Katy Baby got about 1,000 new dolls, and David got a science lab. Of course they got too much. And I am sure a lot of those toys will end up at the bottom of the closets. But, it sure was a fun Christmas morning.
If you know me at all, you know that once I get my mind on something I can not get it out of my head. I started thinking about this trailer about 6 months ago. I fought it and I fought it, until I made the mistake and went by to visit with ole' Jack at Sisemore Traveland. Oops! Once I was there and saw what I just had to have, it was all over except the cryin!
Of course I paid too much for it, of course I am in over my head, and of course I should have passed. But...Man, it is so AWESOME!
Just look at the pictures...
Just look at the room...
I cannot believe I own a travel trailer.
I AM LOVING LIFE!
Poor Amanda and the kids. I am really just like Clark Griswald.
I will blog about our trip soon.
Wish us luck.

4 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

i can't wait to go, honey!! :)

Marci said...

sounds like fun!!

Toby Tucker said...

Let's go...I am ready!

grannyf said...

yippee!!! Great 'quality' family time around a campfire - and don't forget the s'mores!