Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friends


I love living in this town. I could go on and on about this place. We have all kinds of great things going on here. For example, the hospital, Dr.'s, schools, church, are all great. But, out of all of these things I think our friends are what makes this place so great. I really have some great friends here. I always have had good friends. I have some scattered all over. Some I really miss. My friends here are very special to me. I could not imagine being in a place where I didn't have this many or this quality of friends. I got some from all walks of life. Old ones, young ones, you name it, I got them. We all have hectic lives. We all do our best in raising our families. It is so refreshing to me to be here surrounded by a bunch of wonderful people that I have the privilege to call "friend"!
Later.

6 comments:

Fun Family Fitness said...

glad to see you joined our WORLD. Loved the post...I hope you consider me a GOOD friend but not OLD...steph

Kyle Vannoy said...

If your blogs are half as funny as the real Erik, then I can't wait for your next post. I'm adding you to my bloglist now so don't disappoint.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Where one goes, the others shall follow. Glad you did!

Anonymous said...

Didn't your parents tell you to NEVER FALL FOR PEER PRESSURE....SUCKER!
Glad you joined "our" little world!
lol

Toby Tucker said...

About time!

Helen Keller said...

you sound like a girl!