Saturday, September 27, 2008

Try again

I am new to this. I just got finished typing a bunch of cool stuff for you to read. But, when I pushed something to post...I lost it. So, I will use the ole' KISS method. (keep it simple, stupid!)
Here I am, I am blogging. Hope everyone is happy. I will try to make you laugh and make you think. Honestly, don't know if I can make you think, but I know I can make you laugh!
P.S. For those that know me, my choice for Will Ferrell is obvious. For those that don't know me...well, you're missing out.

3 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

so glad you created a blog...all by yourself!!! ;) also glad i got to be the first to comment--just hope i'm not the only one!!
xoxox

Ryan Mills said...

xoxox

Grannijan said...

Hey kiddo! Wtg! I am loving all the blogs from your family and friends! I'll try it someday. Maybe when I move to your town, which I hope will be soon! I am so proud of you and the man you are! I have had the privilege of knowing you the longest! heehee! I love you Erik Dean!