Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Funny People


Life is full of negative. When I finally get home and let my guard down, nothing lifts my spirits more than laughter. Kids, t.v., movies, or funny thoughts help relax me. In my profession, humor helps me get through tough times. Don't get me wrong, I can be serious when I need to be. But I really would much rather laugh and have a smile on my face. I really like making other people smile too. Speaking of funny and having a good time, I have several stories, no, check that, a ton of stories I can tell about myself or some of my experiences that can make you laugh. The best advice I love to give people is the following: "Never take yourself too seriously." and "Don't sweat the small stuff, and remember it is all small." Sometimes people hear that and get real frustrated with me. They may think in a conversation that I am not taking their point seriously. I am, I just don't feel like getting work up about as much as they are. One person worked up is usually enough, adding more worked up people in the conversation can get ugly.
I could try to type something funny here, but would much rather just let you experience that while we are hanging out. Honestly, I am not much of a writer. If I were to try and write how I am funny or share stories, I think I would bore you.
If you are going along in the day and you haven't laughed or made someone laugh, then you are wasting your day in my opinion. LAUGHING does a body good.
I don't know who the guy is in the picture I selected. I was looking for a funny picture for my post and came across this really handsome man. Couldn't pass it up.

6 comments:

Ryan Mills said...

where's your top 10 man? i was looking forward to yours.

TREY MORGAN said...

Dude, the picture looks just like you. It is right?

Glad you're blogging.

Will said...

trey-I wish, It is the actor Anthony Edwards from the tv show er. He also starred on revenge of the nerds, goose on top gun, and other movies. growing up, i always was told i looked like that guy. He is still pretty handsome though. LOL

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

love your blog...you are way hotter than anthony edwards........

Anonymous said...

I swear he is your twin brother from another mother.....

the post....well if only more people could crack us up the way you do...THE world would be a better place...come to think of it-CHS would be a better place too...

You and Anthony...HOT...lol

Anonymous said...

um you know i'm kidding about the last line. right???