Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Eight Things


I was humbled to see that I was tagged by Stephanie Tucker on this deal. So, here it goes.

8 FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS
1. Dirty Jobs
2. Entourage
3. Wheel of Fortune
4. SpongeBob Squarepants
5. Sportscenter
6. The (early) Cosby Show
7. Murder She Wrote
8. Fat Boy Outdoors

8 FAVORITE EATS
1. Abuelos
2. On the Border
3. Buffalo Wild Wings
4. Sullivans
5. Taco Bell
6. Whataburger
7. Steak World
8. Steak House

8 THINGS I DID TODAY
1. Woke my kids up and fed them breakfast
2. Went to work
3. Stopped global warming
4. Administered a peace treaty between two warring nations
5. Repeatedly watched the Fat Boys blog to see how many people were watching
6. Actually danced in front of Shelia just to make her laugh
7. Try to convince myself that this was not a dream and that I was really awake
8. Came home to my amazing wife and kids!

8 THINGS LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Raising my babies the way God wants me to
2. Being the husband Amanda needs
3. Getting my Sup cert.
4. My mom moving here
5. Becoming wildly entertaining with Fat Boys or anything else.
6. To learn to not bring work home
7. Running a 4.5 40 yard dash
8. Learning how to dance with the stars

8 WISHES
1. Have 3 healthy beautiful wonderfully awesome Children
2. Marry a beautiful woman
3. Own a big maroon 4x4 truck
4. Own a big house
5. Have my mom close to me
6. My sister becoming a Dr.
7. Have great friends and family
8. To make more goals that I can reach.

2 comments:

The Waldrons said...

How did I miss the dance? Where was I?????? It had to be good.

Anonymous said...

Dang I missed the dance tooo....Glad you enforced the peace treaty before it interrupted into the halls....
always a good thing...
you are doing an AWESOME job....
keep it up!