Tuesday, November 4, 2008

whatever....


Am I being a baby? I don't know... Maybe my posts are not that good. Maybe no one wants to respond. Maybe some folks read them but just don't leave comments. I have a lot of blogs that I read and each of their posts carry numerous responses. Maybe I am being a baby. I just need to suck it up and keep writing. Who cares who reads my stuff or responds...right? Why doesn't anyone respond...For those that have, I appreciate it. I read your responses over and over. Sorry to vent...I am just being a baby. Have a great day!
You realize I am just joking? Please don't respond out of pity...well, .....maybe you should. No, nevermind. I don't want your sympathy. But, if you want to, feel free... Later

14 comments:

Ryan Mills said...

no response.

Unknown said...

I know how you feel.....I never get comments either....:(

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

poor, baby....i don't seem to recall ANY comments on my blog from you!!!

The Waldrons said...

DIDO

The Waldrons said...

Oh and one more thing, did you see that Dr. Green is back on ER. How can you be in two places at one time?

Kyle Vannoy said...

I feel your pain, brother! I guess I'll just keep leaving comments on other blogs and hope it eventually rubs off on someone. I'll even take the "pity" comments.

TREY MORGAN said...

Rule number one on blogging and getting people to leave comments on your blog: You must leave comments on other peoples blogs. Hmm, when's the last time I say a KP comment on my blog? :)

Just teasing buddy.

Grannijan said...

Poor baby. NOT. I love you and YES, I just figured out HOW to leave a comment! So there! I love you kiddo!

Anonymous said...

KP...Or Mr. Kirkpatrick as you like to be known as...Suck it up and quit acting like a baby...Geez...You are leading an awesome group of people and you react like this? Do you want them to see this weak side of you? I think not!
And I have to agree with your lovely wife...you never comment on anyone's blog.

Toby Tucker said...

Your strategy worked! They all posted...suckers!

The Vannoy Family said...

Boo Hoo! Of course, we read... maybe we're taking the time to soak up all your knowledge output before we respond back or maybe you leave us speechless or may...

Sharon said...

I like reading your blog. I'll try to comment more often!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Here's the trick: Ask a question or ask for opinions on something. Works every time! People love to give their thoughts and/or talk about themselves!

Dr. Tonya said...

Well, what I'd really like to comment on is the poor grammar and incorrect spelling in your blog, but I won't. Instead, I'll just say I love you and start a much better blog myself. Ooooooooooh, you got burned!