Monday, November 10, 2008

My kids


Like Amanda I will attempt to list just 10 things that I love about our children. Impossible to list all, but here is just 10. (in no particular order)

1. I love the way they still think I am the strongest man in the world.
2. I love the fact that they think I am the smartest man in the world.
3. I love the way they smell.
4. I love to hear them laugh, sleep, talk, and breathe.
5. I love how I can get them to wrestle with me at a moments notice. All it takes is for me to lay down in the floor and before long all three of us are in a tangled mess, and Amanda is yelling at us to stop.-love that.
6. I love that they are well behaved (most of the time) in public.
7. I love the fact that they love their mother.
8. I love how they love each other.
9. I love it when they pray to God.
10. I love to hear them sing
11. I love to hold them and watch t.v.
12. I love to brag on them
13. I love how when they were younger and got off the bus they ran to me at school. (David still does it) I don't know how long that will last, but I will never forget the image of them running towards me.
14. I love when I come home from work and I am greeted with hugs and kisses.

Sorry ,couldn't stop at 10. Could go on and on but I don't want to bore you.

4 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

i love your list....

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I wasn't bored...that was a very sweet list. There's very little more important in a child's life than the love of their father.

My mom has a cross-stitch hanging in their bedroom that says, "The greatest gift a man can give his children is to love their mother."

Looks like you've got that taken care of, too!

Amy said...

You guys are such an awesome family!! We have to get together more often!!

Fun Family Fitness said...

that is great...love the list...steph