Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Did you know?

Did you know.....
I sleep on the right side of the bed?
when Katy Baby was born she looked just like my d-line coach in college, Ray "Deacon" Dowdy?
my Granddad flew and taught other young pilots how to fly b-25 bombers in the second World War?
I have a fear of flying?
I remodeled my own kitchen 4 years ago?
that my kitchen is not completely done?
that I consider my bride to be one of the smartest people I know, but yet she found out only recently that you can't drink sea water?
that my kids are growing up too fast?
I have preacher that I truly, really, enjoy listening to?
that I think my wife is hotter now than when we got married?
that my wife was smoking hot when we got married?
that I used to love to watch movies, but now get real impatient watching them?
I have been to Australia?
that I have friends scattered all over whom I miss greatly?
I got in a fist fight at the sonic in Burkburnett when I was a Sophmore in high school with a guy that was 21?
that my cousin Rowdy made me fight a guy at the Sonic in Burkburnett when I was a Sophmore?
that my cousin Rowdy almost beat me up at the Sonic in Burkburnett cause I didn't want to fight this 21 year old?
I was and am afraid of my cousin Rowdy?
that I took shelter under a underpass on hwy 287 with other travelers while a tornardo went over us?
I feel out of a raft in a class 4 rapid?
I swam a class 4 rapid?
once I survived a class 4 rapid, the raft ran me over and the guide and 3 other guys couldn't get me out from under it and after surviving the swim of a big class 4 rapid, I almost drown in 4 inches of water on the edge of a river?
that I appreciate you reading my blog?

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Uh, so when your daughter was born she had a sweet Coach Dowdy mustache?

Alana said...

Love this post...good job! Did you know that I think you are an amazing friend to us and that we truly love the KP's??

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I went from saying, "Oh!" to "Hmm" to "Aww" to "Bahahaha"

That was a good post!

Amy said...

Very cool list, KP!! So fun!

Mom said...

I knew.

Auntie said...

I loved reading this. Some things I knew, some I didnt, but loved it all.

Unknown said...

Great post KP! I love the topic and just may have to "borrow" it on my blog!

TREY MORGAN said...

Serious on the preacher part? :)

SamiKapoor said...

Mother’s Day is celebrated for our family most special person our mother. Mother is a god gift for all people in the world. Every son/daughter is celebrated Mother’s Day for their mother; they express their feelings, love, and joy with their mom. Mother’s Day is celebrated in all over the world on different days; Happy Mothers Day 2017 quotes it means Mothers Day Date is not same in all over the world. In most countries, Mother’s Day is celebrated second Sunday of month May. Mother’s Day was first celebrated in 1908 when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia. St Andrew’s Methodist Church now holds the International Mother’s Day Shrine.