Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My favorites...

My favorite.....

Ice Cream flavor: Vanilla
Nascar driver: Karl Edwards
Wife: Amanda
Dog: Lab
Season: Summer
Time of day: Quittin' time
Music: The kind that makes me feel good
Shoes: Tennis shoes (but, I don't play tennis)
Meal: Steak
College: WTAMU
Cologne: Brut
Movie: Too many to list
Dancer: Me, when no one is watchin'
Computer: Apple
Smell: My kids
Sound: My kids laughter
Sight: My kids running to me laughing
Feel: My bride
Emotion: Completeness
Verse: John 8:32
Soap: Irish Spring
Hobby: Hunting
Hunting Shows: FATBOY Outdoors....baby!
Blog: I've been thinking...

4 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

WHAT? Carl (I beat up my teammates) Edwards? Ugh! I hope you're comfortable with disappointment. :)

Alana said...

You are such a manly man...Brut and Irish Spring. I am also thrilled to find out that Amanda is your favorite wife. I wonder if she would say that you are her favorite husband hmmm.....I am sure it is a toss up between you Jim.

Alana said...

you and Jim...a joke is a lot better with no typos.

grannijan said...

Seems you left out a few things: Like: Your mother's cooking or your sister's boyfriend, or something! Thought for sure we would make your list of favs.