Sunday, September 11, 2011

FALL

I am having my absolutely best start at work this Fall. This is year 4 for us at CHS. I am very proud of our students and staff. They really are the best. Will there be issues and/or drama?....yes. Will we work through them and always do what's best for kids?....yes. Just know that I am really enjoying this years' start.

We are wrapping up the hottest summer we have ever had. Crazy hot. So glad it's ending. Summer is still my favorite time of year, but man, I'm glad we are to the Fall.

Kristen Jill is doing volleyball and cross-country this year as a 7th grader! She is doing great. Where did my lil' girl go?

Katy is in her first year of Jr. High. She is loving it. She brought home a musical instrument. I need to visit the school about that. Don't think they should be able to bring those things home.....hahaha.

David is in 3rd grade. Played his first flag-football game of the season yesterday. He did well. I like the way he has improved in this league. Makes me very proud.

Amanda is absolutely the hardest working person I know. I do not know how she is doing it. If you remember about a year and half ago she opened a screen printing business called the Locker Room. She is so busy, so stressed, so amazing. I wish I could express my admiration better on here for her, but can't find the words that would do it justice. I don't know how she does. I never knew how creative that woman was. Amazing. Is it a constant struggle?-yes. Is it a work in progress?-yes. Is she doing and making amazing designs and blowing it out of the water?-YES. Is small business an adventure?-YES. Needless to say, I love her and I am so proud of her.

My mom is doing great. She had some health issues earlier this year and did great in her recovery. She has lost more than a 100 lbs and looks better than I can remember. Amazing.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: