Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Favorite Movie Quotes


In case you don't know...I am a huge movie buff. I am full of useless knowledge in the subjects of History, music, and movie trivia. I was watching one of my favorite movies the other day and when it got to one of my favorite quotes, I stumbled a bit in the reciting of it....frustrated me. So, I immediately went to surfing the web and stumbled across some cool movie quotes..some of my favorite. Here they are in no particular order. Please feel free to add any. Have a "Movie-quotable, day"

P.S. and for fun, see if you can name the movie...answers to follow.


1. "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

2. "So shines a good deed, in a weary world"

3. "Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago"

4. "What in the wide-world of sports is going on here?"

5. "I wonder if these guys know the Commodores?"

6. "Call it, friendo..."

7. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"

and lastly one of my all-time favorites....

8. "There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"

No comments: