Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Random thoughts


As always, I am sitting here at my desk at home instead of getting ready for bed. And as always, I am reading blogs and past posts that I have written. So, I decided to add another post. Only thing is, I have nothing to post about...
Random Thoughts:

-As I was watching the basketball games tonight, I could actually feel myself getting sick. Scratchy throat, upset stomach, the works. Now I have a fever. Awesome...

-Ran a mile today...trying to work up to 3 in 3 weeks. But of course, I am getting poorly feelin'. Figures...

-Trying to lose weight and be healthier...goal is to be 225 by 35...I hope I can do it, gotta stop overeating though...I love to eat.

-My son wants Rosetta Stone for Christmas. Wants to learn Japanese so he can understand the Godzilla movies he watches. Smart kid. I tried to explain to him what it was...still wants it...Crazy.

-What is invisalign? Will it work?

-Camper or not?

-Why does fever make you ramble?

-House is decorated for Christmas. Looks awesome. I love it. Not looking forward to taking it down. Gonna try talking Amanda into keeping it up all year.

-Katy is better from her illness...I am so glad. Every time one of my kids get sick, I always think the worst. Thank God for my children's health.

-Why are Pirates so cool?....Cause, they just AARRRRRRRRR!

5 comments:

Ryan Mills said...

Rosetta Stone huh? Tell David Tanner has at least 15 Godzilla movies, all in English, that we'll gladly let you borrow to prove to him he does not need to know Japanese. You just have to get past all that splendid voiceover work. Tanner could care less the mouths and words don't match.

Marci said...

Sorry, that would be our son's influence on the godzilla. At least he is willing to learn a new language at such a young age.

Toby Tucker said...

Pirates...I am going to call you mike leach...click the link to see what i am talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfu1haLTj6g

Helen Keller said...

KP.. you know i love pirates... a good skull and cross bones always makes people happy! and rosetta stone... just get it for him!

Amy said...

Hope you are feeling better by now! I am finally getting around to catching up on some blogs this Friday morning!

I am so glad Katy is feeling better. That Pneumonia is the pits!

Holy cow! David is so smart. He makes me so glad I didn't start Case this year. Not even sure he could say Rosetta Stone!!!:)

I say yes on the camper. I can see our families now! Loaded up on our way to the mountains. All 7 kids taking turns riding in each others cars!! DO IT!! DO IT NOW!!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend!