Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer

I love summer. However, we have been so hot lately in Childress. We need rain. and we need it now.

I have been running. I ran in a half-marathon in OKC on May 1st. It was tough. Thanks to some good friends in an accountability system, I was able to accomplish that goal. I took a month off and that was a huge mistake. I am back on it again and I am hurting again. But, same friends are holding me accountable and it helps me along.

I have been golfing too. I love to walk the course. I am not very good. Seriously, I am not. I am not like these golphers who say they aren't any good only to find out that they are really pretty good. Just say that you are good. And I can deal with that. Also, don't ask me to play with you if you are good. I only play with people I can beat. And beat bad.

No comments: