Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WOW

For whatever reason I haven't blogged in a while....a great while. Wonder if I can keep it up again? Wonder If I will have time? Wonder where in the world the time went????? Here is a quick look at our past year:

Did you read that? It went by real fast....as illustrated above. FAST. So fast I couldn't type it fast enough and you couldn't read it fast enough....I know, right?

Seriously where does time go? I have a 7th grader now. WHAT IN THE WORLD is up with that? She got her first cell phone for her birthday. She thinks she is really cool. I do too. The wifey and I debated long and hard on the whole cell phone issue and both agreed that the summer before her 7th grade year she could get one. Of course, that was when she was a 3rd grader! Now that she is to this point, we had to go through with it...

My middle child is going to MIDDLE SCHOOL...what? Her and Kris both are almost as tall as their Mom. Crazy.

David, is still a little boy. Thank you, Lord. Of course, he doesn't think so.

Amanda's shop is awesome. She is doing so good. I am so proud of her and THE LOCKERROOM.

I will be starting my 4th year as Principal of CHS. WOW.

I like blogging. I like reading over past blogs that I have written and I really enjoy reading my friend's blogs. I hope to continue to write this year. I did a poor job this past year...but, like I said, It went by so fast that I couldn't type that fast to keep up. Have a great day.

No comments: