Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tough


Tough...
What is tough? I tell you what tough is, trying not to eat everything in sight while on heavy doses of Predisone...
What is tough? Sleep. Trying to sleep while on heavy doses of Predisone.
What is tough? Being married to a big, fat, bloated man who gripes and is short fused and is eating everything in sight and not sleeping while on heavy doses of Predisone.

Just kidding, none of that is true. I am fine as frog's hair. All I need is time. And of course a couple thousand more platelets. But, they are growing, and I will be getting some more medicine in the next couple of weeks and off of the dreaded "steroids"! Which in the KP house will be a blessing.

Moving on, School is going great. I can't believe we are wrapping up the semester. It has been a great fall. I am a part of a great staff, who truly cares for their students and co-workers and I have been extremely blessed with their hard work and dedication. I couldn't ask for a better place to work. We all have our moments, don't get me wrong, but, for the most part, I couldn't ask for a better place to be.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas break. I hope that Santa gives you want you asked for and I hope God blesses your family to it's fullest!

1 comment:

MammaBotos said...

good note. Glad you are doing better and maybe on my "resting" week I can get those brownies to ya! ; )